It is very simple really, water cannot be compressed and will surround your head and neck allowing for individualized support. Water moves in a fluid motion and therefore will move with you during the night and will reshape itself for full support. By using water, we are able to provide our customers comfort and support.
Articles in this section
- How often do I change the water in my pillow?
- When is it time to replace my Memory Foam Pillow?
- How Do I Enter a Discount Code?
- I Wake Up With A Very Sore Neck and Upper Shoulders, Will This Pillow Help Me With My Issues?
- Is Your Water Pouch PVC Free?
- Why Do You Use Water In Your Pillows?
- What Does A Twin Pack Come With?
- What Makes Your Pillow So Unique?
- Do Any Of Your Pillows Contain Latex?
- Are The Pillows Hypoallergenic?