Yes, our water bladder does not contain any PVC (polymerizing vinyl chloride).
Articles in this section
- How often do I change the water in my pillow?
- When is it time to replace my Memory Foam Pillow?
- How Do I Enter a Discount Code?
- I Wake Up With A Very Sore Neck and Upper Shoulders, Will This Pillow Help Me With My Issues?
- Is Your Water Pouch PVC Free?
- Why Do You Use Water In Your Pillows?
- What Does A Twin Pack Come With?
- What Makes Your Pillow So Unique?
- Do Any Of Your Pillows Contain Latex?
- Are The Pillows Hypoallergenic?